Rail services cancelled due ‘to more trains than usual needing repairs’
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Rail passengers are today facing disruption after a number of trains have been cancelled between Norwich and London, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
Train operator Greater Anglia is currently reporting that the following trains are cancelled due to more trains than usual needing repairs at the same time:
1.30pm Norwich to London Liverpool Street
4pm London Liverpool Street to Norwich
4.38pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
You may also want to watch:
5.17pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
6.04pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
6.47pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
Other services cancelled earlier today for the same reason included the 7.47am Lowestoft to Norwich train, the 8.36am Norwich to Great Yarmouth train and the 9.17am Great Yarmouth to Norwich train.
The 8.30am Norwich to London Liverpool Street service and the 11am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service were also both cancelled due to damage to overhead electric wires.
Plastic sheeting caught on overhead electric wires near Chelmsford meant that the 3.30pm service from London Liverpool Street arrived in Norwich at 5.40pm, not 5.24pm.
For the latest train information, visit www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia