Trains between Norwich and Great Yarmouth cancelled again
- Credit: Archant
Rail services between Norwich and Great Yarmouth have been cancelled for a fifth consecutive day.
Abellio Greater Anglia have not run any services between Norfolk's two biggest population centres for the last four days because they didn't have enough trains.
The rail operator said more trains than expected needed repairs after wheels slipped because of leaves of the line.
Services were meant to start again on Monday morning but have been cancelled - this time because of a points failure at Reedham.
The points failure is also causing problems on the Norwich to Lowestoft services.
The problems are expected to last until at least 10am.
Find out the latest rail information here.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 4 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 5 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 6 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 7 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 8 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 9 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 10 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog