Train services to London and around Norfolk delayed and cancelled due to signalling faults
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Train services in Norfolk are being delayed due to multiple signalling problems around Norfolk.
Due to a fault between Kings Lynn and Cambridge, trains will be running at a reduced speed and services may be revised or cancelled.
Trains to London Liverpool Street from Kings Lynn will be starting in Cambridge. Passengers are being asked to change at Cambridge for London bound journeys.
Disruptions are expected until 8.15am.
Faults with the signalling are also causing problems between Norwich and Diss with trains having to run at a reduced speed.
You may also want to watch:
Services from these stations are expected to be delayed with disruptions until 9.00am.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: 'We are experiencing minor delays through Diss but the services are currently running as normal.'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
The 7.55am service and 8.50am service to Norwich from Lowestoft has been cancelled due to a train fault.