Scores of train services delayed and cancelled due to train faults
- Credit: Archant
A number of train services to and from the county have been delayed and cancelled due to train faults and a faulty level crossing barrier.
Greater Anglia announced the 1.57pm service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth had to be cancelled due to a train fault, as well as the 2.47pm train from Great Yarmouth to Norwich.
A number of services throughout the afternoon will be delayed due to faulty trains including those from the city to London and Cambridge.
The 1pm service from Norwich to London Liverpool Street was also delayed due to a fault with barriers at a level crossing.
Tickets are being accepted on local bus routes for those wanting to bask in the sunshine along the coast.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Greater Anglia said: "Services between Norwich and Sheringham are being delayed due to an earlier train fault - due to the hot weather and large passenger flow, we have ticket acceptance in place on local buses routes between Norwich and Sheringham."
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting