Train delays and cancellations at Norwich Railway Station due to signalling fault
- Credit: Archant
Services to and from Norwich Railway Station have been disrupted this morning due to a fault a signalling system.
Train operator Greater Anglia said an issue with the signal in the Lakenham area meant services are unable to run between Norwich and Diss.
As a result, several services to and from Norwich to London Liverpool Street were cancelled including the 6.45am, 7.03am and 7.40am trains to the capital
Meanwhile, the 9am London Liverpool Street to Norwich service was also been cancelled.
The line was reopened at 10.25am but disruption is expected to continue until 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
Ticket restrictions on services between London Liverpool Street and Norwich have been lifted until 1pm and East Midlands are accepting Greater Anglia tickets.
• If your journey has been delayed by more than 30 minutes, you may be entitled to compensation for a portion of your fare. Visit www.greateranglia.co.uk/about-us/our-performance/delay-repay for more information.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors