Train fault causes cancellations on the mainline between Norwich and London
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Commuters are being warned to expect delays and cancellations this morning following a train fault.
The 7.05am between Norwich and Liverpool Street has been terminated at Diss after a fault developed with the train.
As a result, several services on the mainline to and from London have been cancelled.
The services which have been cancelled include:
The 7.40am from Norwich to Liverpool Street.
You may also want to watch:
The 8am from Norwich to Liverpool Street.
The 9.30am Liverpool Street to Norwich
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list
The 10am Liverpool Street to Norwich
The 10.30 Liverpool Street to Norwich.
For the latest travel information visit the Greater Anglia website.