Road to be closed for ‘urgent’ repair work
Drivers could face delays as a road is set to be closed for emergency repairs.
Traffic will be diverted as repair work is carried out on Wednesday, September 16, on Commodore Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out footway repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 16 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that “Commodore Road will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road” while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It adds that the work is “urgent” to repair a “void underneath footpath.”
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Commodore Road, Lowestoft will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road on September 16 between 9.30am and noon for footway repairs.
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 5 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 6 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 7 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 8 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
“Please follow the diversion.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map online.