Road to be closed for ‘urgent’ repair work
Drivers could face delays as a road is set to be closed for emergency repairs.
Traffic will be diverted as repair work is carried out on Wednesday, September 16, on Commodore Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out footway repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 16 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that “Commodore Road will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road” while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It adds that the work is “urgent” to repair a “void underneath footpath.”
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Commodore Road, Lowestoft will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road on September 16 between 9.30am and noon for footway repairs.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
“Please follow the diversion.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map online.