Update: Norwich road re-opens after crash between lorry and motorcycle
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich road has re-opened after a rush hour crash.
The accident, involving a lorry and a motorcycle, happened in Fifers Lane, near Norwich International Airport, just after 7.30am today.
The motorcyclist, a man in his mid-forties, had come off his machine and landed underneath a lorry.
The road was partially blocked and drivers faced delays.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police said the road re-opened at 8.50am.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer