Update: Norwich inner ring road cleared after crash on A147
The A147 has been cleared following a crash between two cars on the inner ring road in Norwich this morning.
The MG and Vauxhall Vectra crashed shortly before midday by Grapes Hill, heading north.
Police were called at 11.52am and closed one lane northbound.
Traffic was delayed around the A147 on Chapel Field Road and at the B1108 Convent Road.
Congestion also backed up onto the A11 and A140 Ipswich Road junctions.
You may also want to watch:
No serious injuries are thought to have been caused by the crash.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns