TV boost sees Dingles supply cars to taxi firm
- Credit: supplied
Courtesy Taxis's success has resulted in it joining forces with Dingles Hyundai to supply three new i40 Tourer estate cars.
Following the success of the Channel 4 TV documentary Up All Night: The Mini-Cab Office, which aired in October, the business has seen considerable growth.
It was as a result of this continued growth that Mark Streeter, owner of Courtesy Taxis, looked to Dingles Hyundai to supply three new Hyundai i40 Tourers, which will be in addition to its already sizeable fleet of taxis and minibuses.
Mr Streeter, who has owned Courtesy Cabs for more than eight years, said: 'I chose the Hyundai i40 Tourer as they are good all-round spacious vehicles which is what Courtesy needs for certain account customers. They are also environmentally-friendly, economic, value for money along with a fantastic warranty.'
Dingles has only recently taken on the new Hyundai franchise, which has been an exciting development and it is an excellent opportunity for Dingles to be supplying one of the largest taxi businesses in Norwich with three new vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Robin West, Hyundai business manager, said 'The Blue Drive i40 Tourer can achieve an impressive 53mpg in town and with no road tax, it makes it an ideal vehicle for Mark's business. Also, with an ongoing agreement to supply more vehicles, there is the possibility of 10 or 12 within the next 18 months.'
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks