Thurlow Nunn steals the show
- Credit: supplied
Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn turned into a real show-stopper by winning best trade stand at the Royal Norfolk Show.
Outstanding levels of customer engagement demonstrated by staff, a Vauxhall line-up which was second to none and some irresistible promotions all contributed towards the retailer being awarded this prestigious accolade, which was presented by TV presenter Jake Humphrey, president of the Royal Norfolk Show.
Simon Grylls, regional director at Thurlow Nunn, said: 'We are delighted to have won the award for best trade stand at the show – it is a real honour that recognises the friendliness and customer-focused attitude of our staff.
'It was a really exciting couple of days and we had so much fun meeting and greeting visitors. Our Guess the Registration Number challenge went down well with bystanders – we can't wait to see if we have a very lucky winner of the brand new Vauxhall Adam.'
Visitors had the opportunity to view Thurlow Nunn's entire Vauxhall range at the show, including some of the newest arrivals – the urban-chic Adam city car, the Cascada which is the first full-sized convertible designed, engineered and made by Vauxhall since the 1930s and the sub-compact Mokka sports utility vehicle combining bold and expressive design with advanced driving dynamic and technology.
You may also want to watch:
As one of only 24 specialist Vauxhall dealers to stock the Ampera, there was also achance to see Vauxhall's revolutionary electric vehicle and discover the new ownership package which sees Vauxhall cover most of the running costs.
Showgoers could also enter Thurlow Nunn's special prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a weekend away.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
Simon added: 'The show was a real success and the vehicles proved popular with visitors. We'd like to thank everyone who stopped by to say hello and invite them to head over to their nearest Thurlow Nunn dealership sometime soon to see what we can offer them.'
Thurlow Nunn has sites at Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Holt, Beccles, Diss, Dereham, Fakenham, King's Lynn and Wisbech. To locate your nearest retailer and for details of the Vauxhall range and service offers, visit the website at www.thurlownunn.co.uk