Thurlow Nunn’s VIP city launch
Long-established, family-owned and managed Thurlow Nunn celebrated the official opening of its new Norwich Vauxhall dealers with a special VIP launch evening.
Thurlow Nunn now has 10 Vauxhall garages in East Anglia at Beccles, Dereham, Diss, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Holt, King's Lynn, Wisbech and new operations in Norwich. It also has a specialist accident repair centre at Great Yarmouth and a Toyota franchise at St Ives in Cambridgeshire.
Thurlow Nunn is a brand name the family is immensely proud of and well established in East Anglia.
Even though John Thurlow has now retired from his day-to-day responsibilities, he retains an active interest and it retains its family values with loyal and committed staff, borne out by it having awarded more than 100 25-year long-service awards.
In February Thurlow Nunn added the Norwich market area to its motor dealer portfolio.
You may also want to watch:
It completed the set as Thurlow Nunn is now represented across the whole of Norfolk bringing its brand of family values, customer care and competitive offers to new customers in Norwich.
All of the team at Norwich, headed up by regional manager and retail operator Ali May-Khalil, are very excited about this opportunity.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 The Norfolk waterway that is too rude for Facebook
- 10 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
To celebrate this achievement Thurlow Nunn held the VIP launch evening for its owners, shareholders, stakeholders, management team and guests.
The event was a champagne and canap� reception and live band with some very special guest speakers – John Thurlow, Vauxhall UK aftersales director Andy West; Thurlow Nunn chairman and group managing director Simon Bottomley and 1966 World Cup winner and Norwich City legend Martin Peters.
John Thurlow welcomed guests and gave a speech on the history of the company and how excited it is to be servicing the Norwich area. Martin Peters then took the audience back to that wonderful 1966 World Cup win and his goal and told how he had enjoyed his time playing for the Canaries.
Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall in Norwich is in Hall Road (telephone 0844 2486111) and Mile Cross Lane (telephone 0844 2486660) or visit www.thurlownunn.co.uk