Three cars crash on Norwich’s ring road
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Three cars were involved in a crash on Norwich's ring road today.
Emergency services were called to Colman Road, close to Barclays Bank, at about 2.30pm.
The crash involved a gold Renault Kangoo, a black Vauxhall Astra and a silver Volkswagen van.
Norfolk police said there were reports that one of the vehicles had gone through a set of railings.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow went to the scene to help make the vehicles safe.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance crews were also called to the crash, but there were no injuries.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 4 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash