Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- Credit: Google Maps
Three cars have crashed on a country road close to the village of Ashwicken in Norfolk.
Fire, police and ambulance crews rushed to the scene, where two of the vehicles had ended up in ditches on the B1145 road.
Following the incident, which happened at 2.34pm, appliances from King's Lynn North and South fire station attended the incident.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue said: "The crews made the scene and vehicles safe and then assisted the ambulance with casualty care."
Norfolk police said that the road was temporarily closed until recovery work had been completed but the road is expected to reopen later on Sunday afternoon.
There is not thought to be any serious injuries.
The incident is the second crash on the same stretch of road this week following a serious incident near Gayton.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 3 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 9 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 10 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'