The state of Norfolk’s transport links - let us know what you think
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Are our road links holding us back. Business leaders in Norfolk are set to debate the state of our transport links in a special EDP roundtable feature in Wednesday's newspaper.
The debate will focus on the challenges and contraints facing our traffic networks, from the A47 improvements to the Norwich Northern Distributor Road and rail links from Norwich to London.
Ahead of the debate we want to hear about the challenges you face – are our infrastructure links holding you back?
What improvements would you like to see?
Post your comments here and read what our panellists think tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads