Road to be closed for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists could face delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted.
The warning comes as Suffolk County Council’s highways team carry out repair work on Stirrups Lane in Corton, Lowestoft next week.
Pothole repair work will be carried out on Tuesday, June 9, with the road closed between 9am and 3.30pm.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the road closure and diversion for pothole repair work on Stirrups Lane, Corton will be taking place between 9am and 3.30pm on June 9.
You may also want to watch:
Access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times throughout the repair work.
A diversion route of 6.7km will be in operation running along the A47, B1385 and Church Lane.
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 3 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 4 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 5 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 6 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 9 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 10 'Quite an adventure' - Missing owl found in kitchen 20 miles away