SsangYong flying high at Chequered Flag
Chequered Flag's standard is flying high at Attleborough after being appointed a dealership for the emerging Ssangyong brand.
The Attleborough retailer became a SsangYong dealer in July not long after the South Korean marque was relaunched in the UK.
And it is a move that has worked well for both the retailer, based in London Road at the edge of town, and the brand with SsangYong sales exceeding expectations.
Mark Desira, general manager of Chequered Flag, said: 'It is a new franchise, it is exciting and it is a new brand coming to the country with loads of new products.
'It complements the Skoda range.'
You may also want to watch:
Chequered Flag, a family-run business which was started in 1976 and also has a long association with Skoda, has sold about 20 SsangYongs since July.
The SsangYong brand, which was relaunched in the UK last year with the existing Rodius seven-seater people-carrier and seven-seater Rexton 4x4, has this year been boosted by two additions to its Korando sport utility vehicle range – the lower-priced �18,795 4x4 SX and 4x4 light commercial CSX, from �15,995 on the road excluding VAT.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
And now the latest newcomer is the smart Korando Sports lifestyle pick-up priced from �14,995 excluding VAT and road fund licence or �18,295 on the road. Power comes from a 155PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine and it has two and four-wheel drive, the latter also offering low ratios for serious off-road work.
All SsangYongs come with a five-year, unlimited mileage warranty for peace of mind.
Chequered Flag, which has 14 staff, is also a Skoda service agent and parts supplier and sells used Skodas. The dealership also carries out MOTs for �35 and provides a valeting service.
For more information about the SsangYong range or to contact Chequered Flag telephone 01953 452588, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cf-cars.co.uk