Speedy arrival with latest GT-R at Desira Nissan
Desira Nissan in Norwich is one of the first Nissan retailers in the UK to receive the latest 2012 model year version of the GT-R supercar.
The dealership in Vulcan Road Norwich, one of only 22 Nissan high-performance centres, can also offer the 370Z sports coupe and roadster.
The latest GT-R sees power up to 550PS, improved economy and lower emissions along with a unique asymmetric suspension set-up to further improve the ride and handling.
A rear-view camera is now standard.
Chris Atkins, dealer principal at Desira Nissan, said: 'The vehicle is constantly being refined and improved and this year is no exception with not only more power but reduced emissions.
You may also want to watch:
'As any current GT-R driver would know, this supercar has to be driven to fully appreciate the exhilarating experience it delivers and we look forward to welcoming drivers along to put it to the test.'
High-performance status is only awarded to Nissan centres once they have achieved an exceptional standard of quality and customer care, alongside unrivalled knowledge of Nissan's performance range.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 8 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 Holiday let plan rejected due to flooding concerns
For more information about the GT-R or to arrange a test-drive, contact Desira Nissan on 01603 481800 or visit www.desiragroup.com