Special offers for Duff Morgan SEAT Ibiza launch
- Credit: SEAT
The all-new SEAT Ibiza supermini takes centrestage at Duff Morgan's special launch weekend when visitors can take advantage of some exclusive offers.
Duff Morgan is holding a special launch weekend for the all-new SEAT Ibiza at its Norwich and King's Lynn dealerships starting tomorrow.
It comes as the edgier, sportier-looking Ibiza has won its first major UK award – best supermini at the 2017 Auto Express New Car Awards.
Exclusive weekend offers at Duff Morgan SEAT in Jupiter Road, Norwich, and Bergen Way, King's Lynn, include £500 off the asking price when you test-drive the new supermini and a year's free insurance on Ibiza FR.
Financing is an option with a special weekend deposit contribution of up to £1,700 and a LifeShine kit, worth £350. People booking a test-drive over the weekend will be entered into a prize draw to win three nights in Ibiza.
You may also want to watch:
The fifth-generation Ibiza, now only as a five-door hatchback, is the first model to use a new Volkswagen Group modular platform designed for impressive levels of handling, quality, refinement and technology.
Auto Express editor-in-chief Steve Fowler said: 'The new Ibiza is a stunning supermini with a maturity we haven't experienced in this class before. We love the space, comfort and refinement as well as the style. But best of all is the price – this is a really affordable car to buy and run.'
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
The new Ibiza, priced from £13,130 to £17,310 on the road, is roomier inside while the boot has also grown 63 litres to a class-leading 355 litres and the load height lowered.
There are initially three 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol engines – 75PS naturally-aspirated and 95 and 115PS turbo versions – with a new 150PS, four-cylinder 1.5-litre turbo petrol arriving later this year.
Trims are S, SE, SE Technology and range-topping FR and XCellence.
FR is aimed at those looking for a sportier car, while XCellence focuses on comfort, elegance and technology and aims to woo new customers to the brand.
Contact Duff Morgan SEAT in Jupiter Road, Norwich, on 01603 480200 and Bergen Way, King's Lynn, on 01553 770144.