Skoda ‘comes home’ to King’s Lynn
Motorists in King's Lynn now have award-winning Skoda cars on their doorstep, as Walkers Skoda opens in Hardwick Road.
The new dealership, now open for trading, offers the full range of Skodas, as well as full aftersales and service for all ages of Skoda.
Lynn has historical links with Skoda as the town to which they were originally imported to the UK from Czechoslovakia in the 1950s.
Retailer principal Dean Bowden said: 'I like to see our launch of Walkers Skoda as 'Skoda coming home'.
'We are very excited to be working with Skoda as a brand that has the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction as Walkers.
You may also want to watch:
'They are a growing brand with exciting models, and more in the pipeline, so we know we're set for a future of success with Skoda. We know that customers will be impressed with the Skoda range.'
The showroom is home to all the vehicles in the Skoda range including the Yeti, winner of the Auto Express 2010 car of the year award, and the Fabia vRS, star of the highly-acclaimed 2010 'Made of Meaner Stuff' campaign.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
Robert Hazelwood, director at Skoda, said: 'We are investing heavily in developing our retailer network across the UK, and are delighted to welcome Walkers Skoda to our brand. We have an excellent reputation for outstanding customer service and we fully support our retailers to make the buying and owning of a Skoda a great experience for all our customers.
'Our wide range of vehicles is better than ever, winning new accolades every month, and despite the recent economic crisis, our sales figures are record breaking thanks to savvy drivers demanding better quality for their money.'
During 2010, �koda received 25 top awards including Top Gear luxury car of the year for Superb Estate, AutoExpress car of the year for Yeti and Which Car award for the best car manufacturer, while just this month the �koda Superb was awarded best estate car 2011 by Diesel Car magazine.
To arrange a test-drive of a Skoda telephone 01553 660300.