Simpsons tees up great golf day
Simpsons Motor Group's open golf day at Caldecott Hall Golf Club, near Yarmouth, scored handsomely with customers.
More than 100 competitors from Lowestoft, Yarmouth, Caister and Norwich, and even some retired players from Spain, enjoyed a superb day's golf thanks to Caldecott Hall's vice-captain Peter Aldred and the Simpsons Skoda and Motor Caravan Centre's support staff.
Stableford scoring saw husband-and-wife pairing Titch and Theresa Leighton take the third annual open title with a score of 51 points.
Simpsons managing director Andrew Aldis thanked Peter and Caldecott Hall's green-keeping and catering staff for their superb hospitality and summoning up excellent weather for the players.
'We've found Simpsons Motor Group's Open Golf Tournament attracts scores of loyal Skoda and motor caravan owners to Caldecott Hall each year. It's turned into a 'must-go' social event and gives everyone a chance to view the latest new Skoda models and motorhomes we take there to display.
You may also want to watch:
'Motorhomes are now proving to be an extremely popular investment with golfing enthusiasts wanting to travel,and stay and play golf courses around England, Scotland, Ireland and Europe.'
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 7 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 8 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to it roof
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns