Sheringham road works
A Sheringham road is set to be closed for eight weeks for maintenance work.
Churchill Crescent from no's 27 to 29 will be closed for the next eight weeks while footway reconstruction works are carried out.
The works will be undertaken using a 'give and take' system through the remainder of the road.
Access to properties within the works will be maintained although Norfolk County Council, who are carrying out the work, have said there may be unavoidable delays and have apologised for any inconvenience this may cause.
The work will cost �77,700.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?