Man seriously injured after crash on A149
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered serious injuries in a road crash which closed the A149 near Potter Heigham.
Police were called at 11am on Thursday July 29 to the A149 at Repps with bastwick, to reports of crash between a silver Astra and another unknown vehicle.
Fire Service and Ambulance were also at the scene and the road was closed in both directions between the A149 and the B1152, but was reopened at 1:35pm.
One man is believed to have sustained serious injuries.
In a tweet at around 11.55am, on Thursday July 29, Police wrote: “The A149 at Repps With Bastwick is currently closed due to a serious collision. Motorists are asked to please avoid the area and find an alternative route #NorfolkRoads.”
You may also want to watch:
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reported: “Road closed and queueing traffic due to accident on A149 both ways from Potter Heigham turn off to A1062 Station Road.”
The road has now been reopened.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.