Part of A140 to close for resurfacing
- Credit: Google Maps
Part of the A140 in south Norfolk will be closed later this month for resurfacing work.
The A140 Scole bypass, near the A1066 roundabout, is due to be resurfaced on Friday, October 8.
The work will mean the A140 will be closed to all southbound traffic.
The road will remain open to northbound traffic.
It is anticipated to take one night to complete, subject to suitable weather conditions.
In order to minimise disruption the work will be carried out between 7pm and 6am.
A fully signed diversion route will be in operation for the duration of the work.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
The work is set to cost £20,000 and will be carried out by Norfolk County Council’s Community and Environmental Services Department and its contractors.