Bus firms warn of delays due to road closures
- Credit: Google Maps
Two road closures will cause buses to be diverted in Norfolk on Friday August 13.
Sanders Coaches has alerted customers to the closures near North Walsham and North Creake.
The bus company's 27 service will be unable to serve North Creake with Waterden Lane closed for street works in the neighbouring village of South Creake.
The road has been closed due to the carriageway breaking up under ground water.
Norfolk County Council has issued a temporary traffic order which lasts until Tuesday, August 31.
You may also want to watch:
Sanders' X6 North Walsham service will also be diverted on Friday due to a road closure on Yarmouth Road.
The bus will travel via the North Walsham bypass in both directions and will not be able to serve the Bengate turn-off and Two Mills Touring Park on Yarmouth Road as a result of the closure.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash
Sanders has apologised for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.