Saab marks new era
Thurlow Nunn Saab in Norwich is celebrating Saab's new ownership, a new era and a bright secure future with a special Independence Event next weekend.From next Friday to Monday, March 1, visitors to Thurlow Nunn Saab in Hall Road can join in the celebrations, with amazing savings and offers across new and approved used models.
Thurlow Nunn Saab in Norwich is celebrating Saab's new ownership, a new era and a bright secure future with a special Independence Event next weekend.
From next Friday to Monday, March 1, visitors to Thurlow Nunn Saab in Hall Road can join in the celebrations, with amazing savings and offers across new and approved used models. Plus they will even have the chance to win back the price they pay for their new Saab.
Simon Jenner, dealer principal of the Thurlow Nunn Saab dealership, said: 'When we heard the news that Saab was to be bought by luxury Dutch car-maker Spyker, we wanted to give our customers a way to celebrate this new era with us. That's why next weekend we're launching our Independence Event and offering some of our best deals ever.'
Visitors to Thurlow Nunn Saab will be able to save �6,595 on a new Saab 9-3 Convertible Linear SE, now available for �19,995. The four-season, four-seater convertible comes with a fully-automated soft-top that folds and unfolds in just 20 seconds, while dual-zone automatic climate control, all-weather, triple insulated hood and heated glass rear window, ensure an enjoyable ride whatever the weather.
You may also want to watch:
For a dynamic drive, the 58 plate
9-3 Vector Sport Saloon 2.0t Auto is available from just �12,995.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Simon added: 'Here at Thurlow Nunn Saab we're really proud of our team, who continue to provide the same high standards and quality service that our loyal customers have come to expect. This weekend is a way for us to thank those customers for continuing to show their passion and confidence in the brand.
'Now really is the perfect time to buy. There are amazing deals to be had and the chance to win back the price you pay for your new vehicle - with two national winners over the weekend the odds are actually pretty favourable, so I would like to invite anyone considering changing their car to come down and speak to my team and myself, who will be happy to help you find your ideal Saab.'
For more information or to book a test-drive visit the website at www.thurlownunnsaab.co.uk