Robinsons Van Centre celebrates winning national award
A Norwich business is celebrating after receiving national recognition for its work in 2011.
Robinsons Van Centre was named as one of the top three business at the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Most Valued Van Centre 2011 annual award ceremony.
The Volkswagen business, based in Heigham Street, competed against 71 other UK van centres for the award which measures customer satisfaction and business performance.
Riccardo Morabito, head of business at Robinson Van Centre, said: 'We are delighted to have received this allocated as it recognises the best van centres in the country.
'Winning the bronze award is testament to the teams' hard work as they continually strive to deliver the best service. It makes me very proud and honoured to be working alongside such a dedicated group.
You may also want to watch:
'In the current economic climate, it's vital for businesses to ensure consumers are pleased with the service they receive, therefore it is essential we have a motivated and diverse team that all have the same common goal.'
Volkswagen Commercials Vehicles closely monitors all aspects of its van centres, from customer satisfaction and aftersales through to sales and key business performance. Scores are collated throughout the year, accumulating in the annual result.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
The most valued van centre 2011 annual awards were held in Cape Town, South Africa.