Resurfacing work means road will be shut for a day
- Credit: Google Street View
Drivers have been warned a road will be shut for a day so £25,000 of resurfacing work can be done.
The resurfacing of the B1149 Holt Road in Horsford will take place on Sunday, September 22.
The work will be done at the junction of Church Street and Drayton Lane.
Norfolk County Council said it was doing the work on a Sunday to minimise disruption.
But it will mean Holt Road will need to be closed to all through traffic at the junction of Church Street and Drayton Lane.
You may also want to watch:
A fully signed official diversion route will be in operation while the work is underway, between 7.30am and 7.30pm.
The council says vehicle and pedestrian access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained at all times.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
A county council spokesman thanked people for their patience while the work, which will replace the existing damaged road surface, are done.