Road closure to take place on Allens Avenue in Sprowston for footpath repairs
Work to rebuild the footpath along Allens Avenue in Sprowston will begin on or soon after Monday June 15.
Norfolk County Council said the works were expected to last for 6 weeks during which time a road closure would be in place.
Access to properties will be maintained during the repairs.
The County Council apologised for any inconvenience this may cause.
The work which will cost £56,000 will be carried out by the Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 7 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 8 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
- 9 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich