Repair work will shut part of the A11 near Norwich
- Credit: Archant © 2004
Repair work which will shut part of the A11 has been rescheduled for next month, after heavy rain prevented it taking place when originally planned.
The work had been due to take place on Friday, September 13, but is now due to be done on Friday, October 25.
It will last for eight hours from 9pm.
The eastbound carriageway will have to be shut while the resurfacing work, in the centre of the road, is carried out.
A signed diversion route will be put in place, which will take traffic through Cringleford.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council and its contractors are carrying out the £6,000 repair.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk