Prize is just the ticket
Christmas has come early for Norwich resident Piotr Burgraf and it's all thanks to Holden Honda.
Piotr has scooped one of the prizes in a nationwide competition run by Honda to celebrate the launch of the all-new Honda CR-V sports utility vehicle. Piotr is now the proud owner of two return flights to New York.
Echoing the CR-V's Do More New launch campaign, the prize draw offered the chance for entrants to cross the Atlantic courtesy of Honda and explore the Big Apple at their leisure.
Nearly 12,000 people who attended recent dealer preview events across the country were in with a chance of success. There was one prize per dealership and the lucky winner at Holden Honda in Barker Street, Norwich, was Piotr Burgraf.
He said: 'I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. My partner, Jolanta, burst into tears when she told her mother about the prize we had won. A big thanks to Holden Honda and Norwich Kitty for giving us the opportunity, it's made our Christmas!'
You may also want to watch:
Paul Hobdell, brand manager for Holden Honda, was thrilled for Piotr.
'The all-new Honda CR-V is packed with go-anywhere attitude and its car-like driving dynamics make it a fantastic urban vehicle. That's why a trip to New York seemed like the ideal prize for this competition. Congratulations to Piotr – everyone at Holden Honda wishes him and Jolanta a fabulous trip.'
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk