Busy road to be closed for ‘urgent pothole repairs’
- Credit: Archant
A stretch of road is set to be temporarily closed to allow urgent repairs to be carried out.
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as the A12 London Road at Gisleham is to be closed with traffic diverted.
Suffolk Highways said that the A12 London Road will be closed on Wednesday, March 11 between 8pm and 11pm for 'road repairs.'
With the A12 London Road temporarily closed and traffic restrictions in place 'delays are likely' while the work is carried out, according to the Suffolk Roadworks map.
It states that the work is taking place 'from Mcdonalds roundabout until the South Lowestoft Industrial Estate area.'
You may also want to watch:
It adds that 'urgent pothole repairs' will be carried out between 8pm and 11pm.
A diversion route will be in operation throughout the course of the works.
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers