Picture update: Car crashes into parked vehicles in Norwich after losing a wheel
- Credit: Archant © 2013
A car crashed into parked vehicles after its wheel came off.
Officers were called to Drayton Road at Wensum Park, near to the junction of Lime Kiln Mews, shortly before 9am, yesterday.
Norfolk police said a silver Peugeot 106 crashed into parked vehicles and is thought to have caused damage to several vehicles.
The road was blocked, causing delays in the area.
An ambulance was called to the scene at 9.05am.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: 'The only casualty treated at the scene was a man in his 70s, who was driving one of the vehicles.
'He was unharmed so did not require hospital treatment.'
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City