Paul and Karen World Cup winners
Paul and Karen Ratcliffe are watching the World Cup on a new 50in plasma TV with surround sound after winning the NMG Suzuki World Cup Promotion in conjunction with Heart 102.
Paul and Karen Ratcliffe are watching the World Cup on a new 50in plasma TV with surround sound after winning the NMG Suzuki World Cup Promotion in conjunction with Heart 102.4fm.
After running a radio campaign to win this prize pre-World Cup, NMG Suzuki made it easy to win - all listeners had to do was click on to Heart's website and answer a simple question about the World Cup. At the same time all listeners who went to NMG Suzuki's Mile Cross Lane showroom in Norwich were rewarded with a free England supporters pack.
Karen entered the competition without telling Paul she had done so. Paul got the surprise of his life when she called to tell him they were the winners, as they had been looking to upgrade their set in time for the World Cup.
The Ratcliffes, of Norwich, were selected in the prize draw from more than 1,100 winning entries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 7 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 8 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 9 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction