Overnight road closures next week on A11
- Credit: Matthew Usher
As work to improve the A11 Fiveways to Thetford continues, road users are advised of full overnight road closures next week for surfacing works.
This work will include painting white lines, adding in anti-skid sections and removing temporary safety barriers installed to protect road workers and road users.
The A11 will be closed overnight for three nights on Monday, October 27, Tuesday, October 28 and Wednesday, October 29.
During this time the A11 will be closed in both directions from 9pm to 6am from the Fiveways roundabout at Barton Mills to Thetford London Road roundabout. A signed diversion route will take people via the A1065 and B1106 at Brandon.
The A1101 from Mildenhall to Fiveways roundabout will also be closed, southbound only, from 9pm to 6am on October 27 and
You may also want to watch:
28 with a signed diversion route along Thetford Road leading to the A1065.
Highways Agency project manager Geoff Chatfield said: 'We continue to progress well on the scheme which is due for completion this winter.'
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 7 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 8 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 9 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 10 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months