Overnight closures for road leading into Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Drivers have been warned that a road which leads into Norwich will be closed for two nights to allow for repairs and resurfacing.
Martineau Lane, between the junction with the A146 Trowse bypass to the roundabout at Norfolk County Council's County Hall headquarters, will shut to inbound traffic from 7pm on Tuesday, April 17.
The road will be closed until 7am the next day and it will shut again from 7pm on the Wednesday until 7am on Thursday.
Norfolk County Council said inbound traffic would be diverted via the A146 Barrett Road, A140 Ipswich Road and the A147 Queens Road/Bracondale.
Martineau Lane will remain open for traffic heading out of the city and access to business and properties would be maintained from one end.
You may also want to watch:
The council said the £55,000 work would make disruption 'inevitable' and thanked people in advance for their patience.
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead