One-year milestone for retailer
- Credit: supplied
July 2012 marked the arrival of the largest used car retailer in Norwich.
One year later CarShop Norwich is still going strong with a string of achievements under its belt, and a succession of record-breaking results to boot – including the 3,000th car sale.
Opened by TV celebrity Stacey Solomon, the 2,500 sq m store in Whiffler Road introduced a new way of used car retailing to the area. Using a fully-integrated multi-channel approach to used car retailing, the state-of-the-art showroom launched itself offering locals the biggest choice of up to 1,000 top-quality vehicles in one place, and competitive pricing backed by a Price Match Promise.
Over the past 12 months the store has already celebrated several success stories, the biggest of which was expanding into car servicing with the launch of the CarShop Service Centre. The centre, offering complete servicing peace of mind, caters for all customers and vehicles and is fully equipped to handle all servicing, MOT and vehicle maintenance work.
True to the CarShop brand, the service centre mirrors the retail arm's values of carrying out quality work at competitive prices, and has recently launched a £9.99 MOT promotion which has only added to its success.
You may also want to watch:
Success for the retailer has not just been confined to traditional business practice and results.
A recent venture with children's charity Dreamflight saw the retailer giving back, and supporting the local community, by raising enough money to send at least one seriously ill child from the area on the holiday of a lifetime.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 6 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 7 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
- 8 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 9 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
Jason Watts, operations manager, said: 'It's been a very adventurous year and I couldn't be more thrilled with the great success we have achieved. As an operation I feel we have given our store the best possible start in life, and the fact we have just sold car number 3,000 is a true testament to that.
'Going forward, we're determined to build on our success and continually innovate and adapt our offer to ensure we always meet and exceed expectations. We have a bright future ahead of us, and with our loyal customer base I can guarantee we're here to stay.'