Fire crews rescue person from single vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
One person has been rescued from their vehicle after a single vehicle crash near Harleston.
Emergency services were called to the crash in Homersfield Road in Flixton at 7.12pm last night, Wednesday, December 22.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "Crews worked with ambulance colleagues to release one casualty from the vehicle, using cutting gear.
"The casualty was handed into the care of the ambulance service."
A 'stop' call was made at 8.19pm by the fire service.
Appliances from Halesworth, Beccles and Long Stratton were called to the crash.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 9 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk