A47 closed after crash leads to 'substantial oil spillage'
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Drivers are being advised to avoid the A47 Acle Straight due to a crash which saw three people rescued from their vehicles.
Just before 12pm there was a crash between a car and a motorhome which resulted in a "substantial oil spillage", according to National Highways.
Fire crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Acle and Carrow attended the crash and released three people from vehicles.
The Acle Straight is closed in both directions between the A1064 near Acle and the A149 at Great Yarmouth.
National Highways contractors are on the way to the scene
The X1 and X11 First bus services have been diverted via Filby.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 10 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas