15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An abnormal load is set to travel through the county this weekend.
Police will be escorting offshore equipment through Norfolk and beyond on Saturday, June 12.
The 72ft long and 15ft wide load is being transported from Paddy Loke in Great Yarmouth to Harwich in Essex.
Starting at 7am, the load will travel through local roads before joining the A47 at Runham.
It will then turn off onto the A1117 Millennium Way near Lowestoft, before turning left onto Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
It will then move onto Waveney Drive before joining the A12 and heading south through Suffolk.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants