Person hit by train on Greater Anglia line
- Credit: Lesley Buckley
Rail services to Norwich have been disrupted after a person was hit by a train on the Greater Anglia line.
The 12.30pm service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich has been cancelled.
A person was hit by a train near Shenfield, close to London.
Network Rail and the emergency services have been on site, the train operator has said.
Greater Anglia has said the disruption is expected to last until 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Some lines have now reopened between Stratford and Shenfield.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone