Norwich to Lowestoft rail services to be disrupted at the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Rail users will face one final weekend of disruptions to the Norwich to Lowestoft line this weekend, as improvement works come to an end.
Services to this line have been disrupted over the last three weeks and this weekend is set to be the final two days of Network Rail's improvement works.
A spokesman for Abellio Greater Anglia said that track replacement work had been taking place on the line on Saturdays and Sundays, and that a bus replacement service had been put in place.
You may also want to watch:
They also confirmed that some Norwich to Great Yarmouth services had also been affected
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown