City road blocked off to treat man suffering medical episode
- Credit: Archant
A road was blocked while emergency services deal with an incident in Norwich.
Police and ambulance crews were spotted in The Avenues, at the junction with Colman Road, on Saturday morning.
Staff were also seen wearing white overalls.
An ambulance was being used to block the road.
A staff member at the nearby Colman News convenience store said they saw a police car and two ambulances arrive.
Police confirmed they arrived shortly before 10.40am following concerns for the safety of a man.
He was later taken to hospital.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
Traffic sensors in the area showed some delays on the Norwich ring road.
But the emergency vehicles had gone and traffic was flowing freely by 12.30pm.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.