Norwich Airport flights cancelled by foggy conditions
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2013
Flights from Norwich Airport are being affected by foggy conditions.
An Eastern Airways flight to Aberdeen, scheduled to arrive at 8.15am, was cancelled..
A flight from the Scottish city to Norwich scheduled to leave at 8.40am was also affected.
The 9.30am KLM flight to Amsterdam was cancelled and the Dutch airline's service from Amsterdam to Norwich which was due to land at 9am was diverted to Southend Airport.
Information is pending on two flights arriving from Manchester, with updates expected at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Loganair flight from Edinburgh, due to arrive at Norwich at 10.05am, is now estimated to land at around 3pm along with two flights from Manchester, which were scheduled to arrive at 9.50am.
A Flybe flight from Exeter, due at 11.45am, is expected to land soon after being held due to fog.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
The 12.10pm Flybe flight from Norwich to Exeter has been delayed and information is pending.
Keep up to date with arrivals and departures information for Norwich Airport at www.norwichairport.co.uk/arrivals-departures. The region saw its coldest night of the year so far on Wednesday and cold, icy conditions have been causing problems on the region's roads.