Long delays on A11 due to heavy congestion
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Commuters entering or leaving Norwich via the A11 will face long delays due to heavy rush hour congestion.
There are 15-minute delays on the road northbound between the A1075 and the junction with the A47, and then a further 10-minute delay at the junction with the A47 eastbound near Cringleford.
On the A47 itself, there are 10-minute delays at the junction with the A146.
In the city centre, there is heavy traffic on all routes with the area around Thorpe Hamlet and Riverside particularly slow-moving due to road works on Thorpe Road.
Elsewhere in the county there are 10-minute delays on the A47 eastbound between the junctions with the A1075 and the A1074 in the Honingham area.
You may also want to watch:
Delays are continuing in Great Yarmouth town centre due to work fixing a collapsed bank undermining the carriageway on Riverside Road.
There are also delays on Southtown Road and William Adams Way, with temporary traffic lights in operation as the construction of a new roundabout continues.
For up to date travel information, visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault