Morning traffic roundup - accidents and road closures
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
It is a grey and misty morning today as people head back out onto Norfolk's roads heading to work.
Here is the latest update of traffic reports and road closures that may affect you on your morning commute.
There has been an accident on the B1149 Norwich Road near Sweet Briar Lane, Holt. Slow traffic could be expected between Holt and Saxthorpe although reports say traffic is coping well.
In Thetford, there has been an accident on the A1088 in Euston near the Shadwell Stud estate entrance. Traffic coping well.
There is congestion along the A47 near Great Yarmouth due to morning traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Congestion is also building on the A47 between Hockering and New Costessey.
There are several road closures in place across the county.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 8 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
Wacton Road near Forncett St Mary is closed both ways from the Forncett turn off to Station Road due to construction works.
The Mendham Low Road is closed both ways from B1116 Shotford Road to Mendham Lane due to construction.
The Durban Road in Lowestoft is closed both ways from B1531 Waveney Drive to Kimberley Drive due to the Gull Wing Bridge construction works.
Salhouse Road in Norwich is closed both ways between Woodside Road and A1270 Broadland Northway due to gas main work.