Norfolk morning travel: Delays on A47 and A140
- Credit: Archant © 2012
There are delays and queuing traffic on roads across Norfolk this morning.
On the A47 eastbound there are delays of around seven minutes in the Taverham Road area with speeds of around 20mph.
There are severe delays of 15 minutes and tailbacks on the A47 between Branch Road and A149 Acle New Road at the Runham Roundabout with an average speed of 15mph.
In Norwich city centre, there is slow moving traffic on the A147 on Chapelfield Road towards the roundabout that connects with Newmarket Road and Queens Road.
Traffic is also slow on St Crispins Road and Mile End Road.
In Poringland, Stoke Road will be closed due to emergency water works that lasts until tomorrow (October 13). All impacted Charcoal line buses will operate via Arminghall.
Edward Street in Norwich has reopened eastbound, from the A1402 New Botolph Street to Magdalen Street, after closing yesterday due to construction works.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover