Delays on A47 around Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is heavy in and around some parts of Norwich with delays on many of the main roads heading south and west out of the city.
The A11 continues to be busy at the junction with Unthank Road which remains closed for roadworks.
Traffic near the city’s railway station is particularly slow too, with the A147 Riverside Road still affected by the closure of Thorpe Road.
The A47 continues to be busy on the Norwich Southern Bypass near Keswick and Cringleford due to lane closures in both directions.
Temporary traffic signals are in place on the A10 near Setch Road, between King's Lynn and Downham Market, due to construction work.
You may also want to watch:
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
• Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest news on the county's roads.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market