Morning traffic round-up: Delays in Great Yarmouth and on A11
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
There was heavy traffic this morning on the A11 near Norwich and in Great Yarmouth.
Here is the latest traffic and travel news in Norfolk and Waveney you need to know about today, Tuesday, November 30.
In Norwich, there were delays in the city centre with particularly heavy traffic on the A11 Newmarket Road heading northbound.
Road closures in Unthank Road and Cleveland Road were also causing delays at the Grapes Hill roundabout.
An obstruction in the road was causing some delays on the A11 near the Thickthorn Roundabout.
There were severe delays on the A47 eastbound at the A149 Acle New Road on the way into Great Yarmouth.
In the town there were delays due to temporary traffic lights in Southtown Road.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
In Lowestoft, there was queuing traffic in Beccles Road and Cotmer Road and closures in Durban Road as part of work on the Gull Wing Bridge were also causing delays.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.