New Mazda6 made of Wright stuff
The new Mazda6 made was the centre of attention at a special preview event at Wrights Mazda in Norwich on Wednesday evening and this coming Wednesday it will be calling into its Beccles dealership.
Customers were given an early opportunity to see the new Mazda6 with a Tourer estate model, finished in the soul red launch colour, in the Cromer Road showroom in Norwich.
The new Mazda6, which will also be available as a saloon, is officially launched on January 25 with prices ranging from �19,595 to �28,045.
It will powered by 145PS and 165PS 2.0-litre petrol engines and 150PS and 175PS versions of the 2.2-litre turbo diesel.
The Mazda6 is the second model to feature Mazda's new Skyactiv technology, which cuts fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, and feature the Kodo soul of emotion design language. Both were first used on the highly-acclaimed CX-5 sport utility vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Wrights Mazda dealer principal Russell Wythe said the showroom car would arrive at the dealership in the first week of December with demonstrators available for test-drives when the car goes on sale.
If you would like to see the new Mazd6 at Wrights Mazda in Common Lane North telephone 01502 713885 or email email@example.com. To find out more about Mazda6 visit the Wrights Mazda website at www.wrights-motors.co.uk/mazda6
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety